Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meg's Moments

I wrote this list the other night and wanted to share but not on my personal blog so I thought here might be a good place:

Things that make my heart happy:

*Preparing a cup of blackberry tea with Aaron and asking for a kiss over warm cups.
*Dancing to the beat with Porter in my arms counting out loud 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4 hoping to instill early a respect for tempo and time (my biggest downfall as a musician)
*Sending Aaron a text that read, "I can't help but feel like you should be home. P's in such a good mood." and Aaron working hard to come home hours early so he wouldn't miss out on the "goodness".
*Peeking in on P, listening for breathing, being amazed at how much he moves in his sleep, and loving him so much.
*Looking around, examining my surroundings and feeling pride in myself, knowing I work hard but stop to enjoy the moments that God has granted me to experience.
*Grateful for all the life I've lived and all I've got ahead of me!

1 comment:

  1. We all need to try a little harder to see the awesome little things in our lives. Thanks Meg

    ReplyDelete