Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday... Shay

As most of you know out there I threw out my back on Saturday of last week by nothing more then sneezing... Well yesterday I woke up and could not find a comfortable position to sit, stand, and or lying down... So I called my mom and being the saint she is she gave me the phone number to a local Chiropractor....
All I can say is I am more then thankful for Dr. Barrus! He and his team did wondersfor me in one visit.... I feel like 85% better and that is great when you feel extra crappy so today I am thankful for chiropractors and Dr. Barrus!

2 comments:

  1. 100% would be awesome....but I think I would take 85%. I have heard good things about Dr.Barrus - - that he doesn't make you keep coming back twice a week for a year....he is good to fix you and then send you on your way till next time you hurt - - I applaud that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say that about our guy, he's good though. I just ignore the follow up orders he isn't good at selling it, "Well you should be much better... but come back at least every other week."

    Hope your back starts feeling 100% better Shay!

    ReplyDelete