Saturday, June 26, 2010

Temple!!!!

As I sat in the temple this morning my heart was so full. I couldn't help but think of how great it would be to get all of us that could together and go!!! I don't think that is something we have ever done.
So, I am throwing it out there. What do you think? We could maybe meet and go to the Salt Lake Temple, I am thinking at is a good meeting ground for everyone? We could do it during the week one night or on a Saturday? I was thinking that if we went on a Saturday maybe we could do dinner after or even before somewhere? If we did it maybe we should shoot for the first week in August. I know that is a ways out there, but it gives us time to ask work off (if needed) and not only that, lets be honest this next month can get crazy!!!!
Let me know what you think!!!

Love You All Lots,

Breezy

2 comments:

  1. I would love to, what a wonderful day it would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in too... Oh wait... I don't have a membership to the cool club quite yet... one day. But I must say that is a splended idea!

    ReplyDelete